During the Sizzlin’ Summer Shop Hop that I went on a couple of weeks ago, many of you commented on wanting to get the pattern and the kits for the quilt that was designed by Julie from #2ChicksQuilting in Ganado,Texas.
Here is a list of shops in Southeast Texas that are participating in the Row by Row Experience and they will all have a kit to make a block of this beautiful quilt.
- Beefore It’s a Quilt in Port Lavaca https://beeforeitsaquilt.com
- Quilter’s Cottage in Richmond http://www.quilterscottagefabrics.com
- Quilter’s Patch in Victoria http://www.quilterspatch.com
- Two Chick’s Quilting in Ganado http://www.twochicksquilting.com
- It Seams to be Sew in Sugar Land http://www.itseamstobesew.com
- Seams Like Home in Yorktown http://www.alittlefabricstore.com
- The Square Quilter in Shiner http://www.thesquarequilter.com
Here is the video that shows the quilt that Julie designed.
Contact info for all the stores is on their websites. Get the kits before they’re gone!