New Embrilliance 10% Off Code & Free “Home” Design!
Have you been thinking about trying Embrilliance or perhaps wanting to add another module to your Embrilliance collection? I love Embrilliance – it’s simply my favorite embroidery software. Why? Because of the power of the software and the price. You just can’t spend this amount of money and get this much software anywhere else. Embrilliance is like the Liberty Mutual commercial, “You only pay for what you need.” If you’re not a digitizer, then you don’t have to pay for those features you’ll never use. Best yet? Use code EMBHOME23 through Apr 17 and get 10% off! Save the most by buying before the sale ends on April 10, 2023.
Check out this free design from Embrilliance! It’s about halfway down the page. This would look amazing in our house at the coast! Click on the image to get to it.
OK, so it’s inexpensive. Why else should you like to get Embrilliance? Glad you asked! lol
- FREE updates and upgrades for life. Yep, you never have to pay for a software update or upgrade. I have a friend who is into the Bernina embroidery software for nearly $8,000 since she bought it 10-12 years ago. I can’t stand it.
- You can install Embrilliance software on as many computers as like at the same time, for life. Many software programs limit you to one or two installations. So if your computer dies and you get a new one and then reinstall the software, that’s it. You’re done. Not with Embrilliance. I have my single license installed on 2 computers right now and have used the same license for at least 5 computers over the past 10 years.
- No dongle. No pesky USB you have to keep track of and put into your computer in order to use the software. Dongles stink because the older it gets, newer computers may not be able to read it. You just might age out your ability to use your software because a new computer can’t recognize that dongle.
- No shipping! It’s a download so no matter where you are in the world, you never pay shipping.
- Once you purchase it, you already own the entire suite of software! You’ll never overload your computer with ginormous programs as you purchase more modules. Just as I mentioned above, you only pay for what you need. However, with Embrilliance, you can only see the icons that you pay for. They all are always there from the first installation, but you just can’t see them until you pay for and register a new serial number for that module.
- BX fonts. Oh be still my heart. BX fonts are proprietary to Embrilliance. They allow you to make text editing as simple as typing on a word processor. Otherwise, with the standard alphabets like .pes, .hus, .jef etc., or those fonts in your embroidery machine, you have to place and space each letter individually. That’s miserable.
- Exceptional customer service. I’ve reached out to them several times and every single time, they have answered my question or solved the issue. It’s always been me; not the software.
- Did I mention it’s inexpensive? With the coupon code EMBHOME23, before midnight on April 10, you can get Essentials for just $126. You’ll be able to center, rotate, align, copy, paste, merge, split designs, print, save, and just every other basic embroidery software function there is.
- Free training. Besides my videos where I show how to use the software for specific designs I’m working on, Lisa Shaw from Bubbles Menagerie has TONS of training videos on YouTube to show you the power of Embrilliance. Here’s a picture of Lisa and I at Everything Embroidery Market in Lafayette, LA in March 2023.
Already own Essentials and want more? Now is the time! Maybe it’s time to add Stitch Artist 2 to your Embrilliance library so you can create automated applique designs from paper patterns or Lori Holt’s Simple Shapes like I do. You’ll literally change the way you think of applique designs forever. Stitch Artist 2 contains all the tools in Stitch Artist 1 so you don’t need to purchase Stitch Artist 1 first. Already have Stitch Artist 1 and just need to upgrade to Stitch Artist 2? No need to pay for the entire thing. Click here to purchase the upgrade! To find the upgrade, look in the left menu and click on the down arrow beside Stitch Artist. Then click on the down arrow next to Upgrades. Again…”only pay for what you need”. 🙂
Not sure and want to try out the free Embrilliance Express? This version will let you print out your templates! This is perfect to use for End-2-End quilting designs from Designs by JuJu.
Here’s how I used Stitch Artist 2 to digitize the Forget Me Not block in Lori Holt’s Calico Garden. Enjoy!
So I hope you take advantage of this amazing deal and free design. Use code EMBHOME23 to get 10% off until the code expires on April 17, 2023. To get the best deal, use it before the current sale ends on April 10, 2023.
Embrilliance is awesome!!!