Now Offering Private Lessons for Turning Paper Patterns into Embroidery Applique
I might regret this…:)
I have been inundated over the past several months by you all asking for private online lessons to turn paper patterns into machine embroidery applique designs. So… I took the plunge and set it up on our store site. Classes are offered on Mondays and Thursdays at 10AM or 1PM Central. They are $50 for a one-hour class.
If you need Embrilliance software, I’d appreciate it if you’d use my link. It helps out the family business at no cost to you.
Once you make a booking, I’ll send you a Streamyard link that is private just for us. You will be able to share your screen with me so I can help you learn. You don’t necessarily need a video camera, although it helps, but you DO need audio so we can talk to each other.
What this class IS:
- Help you work through any questions or issues you might be having.
- Help you configure Embrilliance software to be able to print, see the correct screens, etc.
- Hold your hand to talk you through creating embroidery designs in either Embrilliance Stitch Artist 2, BES (any version), or Simply Applique. I DO NOT OFFER SUPPORT FOR ANY OTHER SOFTWARE AS I DON’T KNOW THEM. If you have PE Design, Floriani, Hatch, or Artista, I’m sorry but I can’t help you.
- Help you with any issues with Brother Canvas.
- I can help with the ScanNCut. You’ll need to be able to have the camera on your phone working and a tripod set up to hold the phone so I can see the SNC to help you. Or you’ll have to point your laptop camera at the SNC so I can see it. You’ll also need to have the stream open on your computer so we both can be there as well. Please note: Changing cameras around is time consuming and it is part of your hour.
- General embroidery support. If you want it to be a hooping lesson, that’s fine. It’s your hour and you can do what you want with it.
What this class is NOT:
- I cannot help with any software that is not Embrilliance, BES, or Simply Applique.
- I can’t help with the functionality of any embroidery machines other than Brother or Baby Lock.
So I’m here to help. Hopefully you get what you’re looking for!