@FatQuarterShop #sewsampler !
I love surprises and the Sew Sampler box from Fat Quarter Shop (which hails from Austin, Texas HOLLA!)spoke to me as soon as I saw it. There’s a one-time .99 cent enrollment fee and then for $24.95 a month, you get a box full of surprises each month! Yippee! I just got my first one. 🙂
It opens up with a pretty tissue and sticker. Fluff I know but it draws out the surprise. LOL
Here’s what’s in this month’s box!
- Two Olive’s Flower Market Charm Packs
- Three Schmetz Universal Needle packs in 70/10, 80/12, & 90/14
- A big spool of 50wt Aurifil Natural White Thread
- Lori Holt 5″ x 8″ Reversible Cutting Mat (the other side is pink)
- C’est La Vie Quilt Pattern from Lella Boutique
- An FQS 2017 Calendar
- Block 8 Quilt Pattern
- And a coupon for 15% off Christmas fabric!
On the other side of the calendar page is a cute sewing saying. Look at those snow flakes made from scissors. Too cute!
I’m so excited to get quilting with those Charm Packs. And I never have enough white thread so the Aurifil spool is perfect. I love this box and can’t wait for next month’s!